- CFIB is the India’s largest and pioneer
leading anti-crime organization of crime reporters. CFIB was established in 1997 by a group of dedicated persons of the community.
- CFIB is provide crime news, information, investigation, intelligence and
also works as social Defense agency of the media.
- CFIB proceeds news to honorable President, Prime minister, Home minister,
Chief Justice, Lok Sabha President, MP, MLA, Supreme Court and High Court Income Tax , Vigilance Department, Crime Branch,
CBI, Raw, IB, CID, Press Council, Senior journalists, Police and its administration etc.
- CFIB working against all types of crime and corruptions to make our country
as crime free India.
- CFIB is a national media force agency who provides confidential information
about any anti-crime activity in the country.
- CFIB is crime reporter’s organization who are devoted or dedicated
to do something respected work for their own country to make a crime free platform for the coming generation in the near future.
information & news services
& intelligence services
research & Training
may help with any kind of complaints weather they relate to any form of crime or corruption. CFIB first check above mentioned
problems to know the truth, at their own level with honesty then CFIB believe as his duty for the nation to inform the
police station at first later on the Govt, of India or pass to news media on without any personal benefits involved.